gmark - Kata Markon

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: Jonathan Magid <jem AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:54:22 -0600

I'm sure many of you were wondering why Kata Markon had grown so silent
in the last few days. This was because there was a problem at our host
server.

Indeed, so severe was this problem that there was a danger that we might
have lost the List and all its data entirely!

I'm happy to report, however, that thanks to the intrepid work of
Jonathan Magid at metalabs and the techies at Lyris, everything seems to
be back in working order with no loss of data (membership list,
archives) noticeable.

So, if any of you tried to post anything in the last few days, I suggest
that you repost it now!

Yours,

(the much relieved) Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Kata Markon, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 11/30/2000