gmark - Greek text question

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: Julian Waterfield <julian.waterfield AT exeter.oxford.ac.uk>
  • To: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Greek text question
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 15:58:48 +0100

Hi

I'm doing some work at the moment on the Greek of Mark's Gospel - what's it
really like stylistically, what scholars have made of it over the years...
that
sort of thing.

Do any books spring to people's minds - obviously I think I have looked at the
basics, and more, but I'd be interested to hear what people think of.

What about websites?

What about people's own thoughts on the matter?

Best wishes
Julian

Julian Waterfield
Exeter College, Oxford, UK