gmark - Re: patristic evidence

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "George Young" <gwyoung AT morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
  • To: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: patristic evidence
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:31:43 -0230

I too would be very interested in a patristic database on Mark. Most of the
work I have done has had to be the old fashioned way, but an online database
would be a tremendous asset to scholars. Maybe someone could set one up?

George W. Young, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies
Queen's College Faculty of Theology
210 Prince Philip Drive