gmark - on Ted's latest

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: on Ted's latest
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:31:49 -0600

By now List Members will have received the most recent posting from Ted
Weeden. In view of its length I debated for a while about allowing it
to be posted because our protocols stand against members ordinarily
posting something that takes up so much bandwidth. But given both who
this message was from, as well as the intrinsic value of the post, I
made the decision to let it through. I hope you will concur that doing
this, rather than placing it on our articles for review page, was a good
thing to do.

If, however, you feel I've made a bad call here, please feel free to let
me know. I ask only that you do so OFF LIST.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • on Ted's latest, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 03/23/2000