gmark - new article in our articles for review page

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: new article in our articles for review page
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 18:19:30 -0600

I have uploaded to our the Kata Markon Articles for Review page a
version of an article on Mk 3:22 (entitled "The Scribal Charge of
Demonic Collusion in Mk 3.22. Honest Assessment or Calculated Calumny?")
that I would like eventually to see published. I would be grateful for
comments and criticisms from List Members.

It can be accessed either through the Articles for Review link on the
Kata Markon Home page (http://metalab.unc.edu/GMark) or directly at

http://metalab.unc.edu/GMark/afr/MK322.htm

Let me also solicit List Members who have articles "in the works" and
who would like to have the feedback that Kata Markon can provide, to
send me your articles (OFF LIST) so that I can post them on the page and
make them available for review and comment.

Yours,

Jeffrey
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • new article in our articles for review page, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 12/04/1999