gmark - Re: Once Again: GMark Basic Reading List,Mark Course Syllabi, and Markan Resources

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Bill Skelton" <wskelto AT ibm.net>
  • To: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Once Again: GMark Basic Reading List,Mark Course Syllabi, and Markan Resources
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:45:15 -0400

In leading Bible studies on Mark I have used four or five commentaries . I
think my favorite would be Robert A. Guelich's in the Word series on Mark
1-8:26. It is unfortunate that he passed away before being able to write the
second volume. A second which looks good although I havent gotten too far
into it yet is C.S. Mann's in the Anchor series.

Bill Skelton
wskelto AT ibm.net