freetds - Re: [freetds] SQL 2014 Support

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Marc Abramowitz <msabramo AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQL 2014 Support
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 07:47:14 -0700

Folks who are interested in quickly setting up a SQL Server 2014 Express
Edition instance for testing might be interested in this little Vagrant VM
that I put together:

https://github.com/msabramo/vagrant_sql_server_express

You can send pull requests or file issues if you have problems,
suggestions, etc.