freetds - Re: [freetds] GIT repository?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Randy Syring <randy AT thesyrings.us>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] GIT repository?
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:11:09 -0500

I'd highly recommend github. Your visibility and ease-of-engagement will increase by doing so. On some level, I know it seems like it shouldn't matter much. But, I really think it does.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/