freetds - Re: [freetds] SQL Anywhere 11 and FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Fisher <ganoopluslinux AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQL Anywhere 11 and FreeTDS
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 13:18:55 -0500

While reviewing the old thread I found that someone(Mr. James Lowden)
requested a tcpdump in order to capture a 'proper' disconnect but I didn't
see that the OP followed up.
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/freetds/2009q4/025362.html

I have attached mine here. If this isn't the right information, please let
me know. Thanks again to anyone willing to help.