freetds - [freetds] Help

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: <PrasannaLakshmi.Kandula AT cognizant.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Help
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 06:56:00 +0000

Hi

We got a 64 bit Linux with both 32 bit and 64 bit libraries. We have our 32
bit application running in same box. We want to connect to SQL server 2008
from our application using FreeTDS drivers. Problem is how to compile and
install freetds in 32 bit mode. By default, we followed the process of
installation as per the FreeTDS documentation in our 64 bit Linux, it is
installing as 64 bit drivers.

Can you please suggest some way so that we can compile and use it in 32 bit
mode under 64 bit Linux.

Thanks,
Prasanna,
Mob:9052297408,
Vnet:684079.

information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the
sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

  • [freetds] Help, PrasannaLakshmi.Kandula, 04/08/2014