freetds - [freetds] Current snapshot broken

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Current snapshot broken
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 09:53:22 +0100

Hi,
there are actually two problems with current snapshot
(ftp://ftp.freetds.org/pub/freetds/current/).

1. freetds-current.tgz points to the oldest snapshot, not the last one

2. I changed
(https://gitorious.org/freetds/freetds/commit/a30806c8c4c95c9794f25bf6a8ada0f33158b817)
quite recently the directories used for reference and userguide.
Instead of doc/doc/freetds-VERSION/SUBDIR (where SUBDIR is either
reference or userguide) to just doc/SUBDIR. On my local machine it
works. There were a small problem with previous directories fixed (or
believed to be fixed) by
https://gitorious.org/freetds/freetds/commit/d291c234aea87abb54d0f1cad87ef5098cccb82c.
Today however I downloaded the new snapshot and somethings went wrong:
- userguide is empty with just a single web page pointing to
www.freetds.org (expected if userguide fails to compile or openjade is
not present);
- reference is still a link (to doc/freetds-dev.0.92.695/reference
which is an old directory not packaged)

James, what do logs say?

Frediano

  • [freetds] Current snapshot broken, Frediano Ziglio, 04/01/2014