freetds - Re: [freetds] Fwd: [Still Failing] FreeTDS/freetds#61 (master - 03b8a23)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Marc Abramowitz <msabramo AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Fwd: [Still Failing] FreeTDS/freetds#61 (master - 03b8a23)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 13:04:16 -0800

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com> wrote:

> > Not sure if folks are seeing the test failures or not.
> >
> > Should I set the Travis CI email to this list?
> >

> No. Perhaps would be better to have another mailing list so people can
> decide to not subscribe if not want to receive these kind of mails.

OK. If you create the mailing list and let me know the address, I'll update
it. Or you can just commit it in .travis.yml.

> Honestly however the report does not help that much to fix the
> problem. Considering
> https://travis-ci.org/FreeTDS/freetds/builds/18948700 well... why does
> t0004 test fail ? Where is the output ? Where is the dump ? Anyway, I
> fixed the problem... seems that some extra checks hidden more errors
> that what they should reveal!

Agreed. I don't see anything too helpful there for fixing the problem. Did
you get more helpful info when you run the tests locally? Because if you
do, then I can look into why Travis isn't showing anything helpful. If
running the tests locally doesn't pinpoint the problem, then that is
probably more of an issue with the tests.