freetds - [freetds] Convert Hexadecimal To String

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Velichko Yuriy <velichko.yuriy AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Convert Hexadecimal To String
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:25:31 +0300

Hello!

I use method dbdata() to get data returned by dbsqlexec().
To fetch binary data I use dbconvert() to convert data into SYBCHAR.
This method gives the hexadecimal string.

Can you suggest me how to convert this string to character string?

For example MySQL client has build-in method for this purpose:
mysql_hex_string();

freetds (dblib) has something similar?

Thanks!

--