freetds - [freetds] Again about rows count

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Velichko Yuriy <velichko.yuriy AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Again about rows count
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:59:15 +0300

Helo!

I need to figure out the number of records returned from SELECT query,
before start fetching data [MSSQL Server].

In the mail archive I found similar questions like this

http://marc.info/?l=freetds&m=107514963123856

So as I understood the server did not support this feature.

These letters are quite old. Is the situation is not changed? There is no
way to get count of affected rows before fetching data?

Thanks!
--
Best Regards!