freetds - Re: [freetds] Git master doesn't resolve the host.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Peter Deacon <peterd AT iea-software.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Git master doesn't resolve the host.
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:48:22 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Thu, 20 Jun 2013, arielCo wrote:

Solaris 5.11.

I don't know if this is related or will fix your problem. We had seen problems caused by broke getaddrinfo() implementations in the past not accepting numeric port number however not Solaris specifically.

Might do a little experiment:

In config.c tds_lookup_host change "1433" parameter to NULL and try again.

regards,
Peter