freetds - [freetds] Prompts While Installing freebsd package

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Evan Panagiotopoulos <epanagio AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Prompts While Installing freebsd package
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 13:33:02 -0400

During the installation of the package I receive the prompt:

[ ] OPENSSL Use openssl
[ ] GNUTLS Use GNUTLS
[ ] IODBC Use iodbc (Mutually Exclusive)
[ ] UNIXODBC Use unixodbc (Mutually Exclusive)
[ ] MSDBLIB MS SQL Server support (breaks databases/sybtcl)

Since I am trying to connect to a MS SQL database I should select the last
option, MSDBLIB MS SQL Server support. Is this assumption correct? Should
I select any additional options?

--
Evan Panagiotopoulos