freetds - Re: [freetds] SQL_NO_TOTAL error on text larger than 4096 bytes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Vagif Verdi <vagif.verdi AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQL_NO_TOTAL error on text larger than 4096 bytes
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 11:20:45 -0700

But previous version (0.82) does support large text fields without forcing
users manually check for sql_no_total. Why remove useful and working
functionality ? Is there a way to put it back ? Or provide a small example
how
to handle it ? I could then use the example to fix my haskell bindings to
support sql_no_total.