freetds - Re: [freetds] Using gnuTLS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Tony Baldarelli" <tbaldarelli AT wmsvision.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Using gnuTLS
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:15:06 -0400

Well, it is worth a try. That should not be required, to be honest. The
configure script just uses that to add the directory we give it to a list of
directories it searches for the SSL stuff. I was not including it
because one of the options it searches is where my SSL stuff is located.
Anyway, like I said, worth a try, so thanks.

Tony