freetds - Re: [freetds] tsql with SSL on SQL Server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Tony Baldarelli" <tbaldarelli AT wmsvision.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] tsql with SSL on SQL Server
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:36:07 -0400

Thanks for the information.

So, since we don't know when the "patch" tar file will be updated, except for
"tonight", do you have any ideas on how to "try it out"? The best idea I can
think of is to go directly into the code ( src/tds/net.c ) and apply the same
update you sent me in another email
(http://freetds.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/freetds/freetds/src/tds/net.c?r1=1.107&r2=1.108
). If so, do I need to define SSL_OP_DONT_INSERT_EMPTY_FRAGMENTS someplace?
If so, to what?

This is all just temporary. I will wait for the more official patch, but if
I need to show progress on my end, the above "work around" would tide people
over on my end.

Thanks.

Tony