freetds - [freetds] [ANN] TinyTds - A modern, simple and fast FreeTDS library for Ruby using DB-Library.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ken Collins <ken AT metaskills.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] [ANN] TinyTds - A modern, simple and fast FreeTDS library for Ruby using DB-Library.
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:03:04 -0400

Morning All,

Just wanted to share an open source project build on top of FreeTDS for ruby.
http://github.com/rails-sqlserver/tiny_tds/

The readme covers all the details so I wont duplicate it here and spam the
list. But I did think this was a worthy announcement and I am very very
thankful to those that have built FreeTDS. As a first time C experience, I
found creating this ruby C extension quite enjoyable.

- Thanks,
Ken

  • [freetds] [ANN] TinyTds - A modern, simple and fast FreeTDS library for Ruby using DB-Library., Ken Collins, 10/18/2010