freetds - Re: [freetds] Newbie: connecting to MS SQL 2008 R2 from MacOS 10.5 running XAMP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Robert Gonzalez <robert AT robert-gonzalez.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Newbie: connecting to MS SQL 2008 R2 from MacOS 10.5 running XAMP
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:14:00 -0700

This is a write up that I link to often when it comes to connecting to MS
SQL Server with PHP. In the spirit of full disclosure, I wrote this article,
but it has helped me out tremendously in getting PHP <--> SQL Server setups
rolling quickly. Your paths may be different because of your environment,
but the concepts should be very similar in nature.

http://www.robert-gonzalez.com/2009/02/18/building-the-php-ms-sql-server-extension-from-source-on-ubuntu-810/