freetds - Re: [freetds] Getting ORA-28528: Heterogeneous Services data typeconversion error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Vadala, Sreedhar" <svadala AT icgcommerce.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Getting ORA-28528: Heterogeneous Services data typeconversion error
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:54:53 -0400

Hi Freddy,

I am having issue with only NULL fields, getting a Date field are not an
issue. Oracle Support asked me to upgrade unixODBC driver from 2.2.11 to
2.2.14.

Please let me know if you have any resolutions.

We are using 0.82version, but not sure with the patches.

cat freetds.conf
[global]
# TDS protocol version
; tds version = 4.2