freetds - Re: [freetds] tds7_get_instance_port timed out

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gregor at HostGIS <gregor AT hostgis.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] tds7_get_instance_port timed out
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 10:56:06 -0700

Support for new field types and features introduced by MS SQL 2000
I hear there's even support for SSL-encrypted connections these days

Neat, those both sound worthwhile.

I stopped using MS SQL and thus FreeTDS seven years ago.

I envy you. I've never used MS SQL before, but a customer wants his PHP app to be able to read from one.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."