freetds - [freetds] tsql not found

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mahendra T <mahendra.t AT tcs.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] tsql not found
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:11:11 +0530

Hi,
I am a very new to this freeTDS. I know I am sounding like a novice.

I wanted to install freeTDS to connect to SQL server 2008.
So I got freetds-0.82 and followed the following steps given in
http://www.freetds.org/userguide
Unzip, unpack, configure and run make, make install and make clean.

Is there any thing else that I need to do to make freeTDS work.
Because I am trying to run tsql and I get a message that "tsql not found."
Please help.

Mahendra
and any attachments. Thank you

  • [freetds] tsql not found, Mahendra T, 02/12/2010