freetds - Re: [freetds] Using freetds in Windows

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Paul Thurston" <pthurston AT netegrate.com>
  • To: <a_wake AT earthlink.net>, "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Using freetds in Windows
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 06:30:12 -0500

Andrew:

On Windows, if your using v0.82, you'll need to set the environment variable
FREETDSCONF to point to your freetds.conf file.

Also, remember to escape the file path sequence as follows: SET
FREETDSCONF=C:\\Apps\\FreeTDS\\etc\\freetds.conf

In the freetds.con file itself, make sure that line host=<Address> is a
valid IP address to the database server.

Paul