freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS 0.82 returning ODBC v2 values instead of ODBC v3 values

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS 0.82 returning ODBC v2 values instead of ODBC v3 values
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:52:42 +0100

Yes, but to help fixing the problem you should also report which
function returns an invalid type. There are many function which can
return this type of information
- SQLDescribeCol
- SQLColumns
- SQLSpecialColumns
- SQLGetDescAttr
- SQLGetRecField
Looking at unixODBC log would help a lot. You can enable it adding

[ODBC]
Trace = Yes
TraceFile = /path/to/log/file

to odbcinst.ini