freetds - Re: [freetds] sometimes sql is returning wrong data to application

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] sometimes sql is returning wrong data to application
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:14:41 +0100

Well... the fact that occurs even in no-optimized code is fine, it means
that is not a compiler or stack overflow problem. dummyTS is used for
TEXT as timestamp... however timestamp is stored in another place... not
into text buffer so how could dummyTS finish in text output buffer?
Probably this is due to a varchar(max) field which is not supported by
TDS protocol 7.1 so is returned like a TEXT field... have you other
varchar/text fields in your result?

I'll look deeper...

freddy77