freetds - Re: [freetds] kerberos with freetds [NC]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Cedric ROUVRAIS <cedric.rouvrais AT sgcib.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] kerberos with freetds [NC]
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:23:25 -0400

Correct, user and password are mandatory elements, they are checked by the
program. You will have to render them optional and recompile. you can do
this by adding an extra ':' in the vararg call.

I have not used tsql because I use bsqldb but have no doubt that it is the
same.

I did this for other parameters.

a++ Cedric

|------------------------------
| <Jason.Poudrier@d
| imensional.com>
| Sent by:
| freetds-bounces@l
| ists.ibiblio.org
|

| 08/26/2009 10:01
| AM
|

| Please respond to
| FreeTDS
| Development Group
| <freetds AT lists.ib
| iblio.org>

"FreeTDS Development Group"
<freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [freetds] kerberos with
freetds

I ran kinit, but tsql forces me to use a username and password. The DBA's
checked and I am still connecting via NTLM.