freetds - [freetds] crash in libct build with -O2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jarek <jarek AT poczta.srv.pl>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] crash in libct build with -O2
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 22:58:53 +0200

Hello!

I've build latest snapshot of freetds, configured with
--with-gnutls --enable-krb5
and it crashes in ct_fetch. I've spend a lot of time debugging code, but
didn't find anything. After all I've configured freetds with CFLAGS=-O0
(to make debugging easier), and all problems disappeard.
I'm using gcc 4.3.2 on debian lenny. But problem can be reproduced also
on sid with gcc 4.3.3.
Has someone meet simmilar problem ?

--
Jarek <jarek AT poczta.srv.pl>