freetds - Re: [freetds] FISQL on OPENVMS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Craig A. Berry" <craigberry AT mac.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FISQL on OPENVMS
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 09:35:09 -0600

On Mar 2, 2009, at 1:37 AM, Nagy György wrote:

I've successfully compiled FREETDS 0.82 on OPENVMS 8.3.1-H1, but I have a question:

Can I use FISQL on OPENVMS?

Nothing says you can't except that build support isn't there yet, and of course we'll have to build it before we see if there are any other portability problems.

I didn't find it among the apps, and then I realized, that FISQL
can't be found in the DESCRIP_MMS.TEMPLATE file.

If you have time put it in there, please send in a patch. If not, I'll probably get to it at some point.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry AT mac.com

difficult than getting in."
Brad Leithauser