freetds - Re: [freetds] Question about max size of a dbrpcparam

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Navdeep Shergill" <jatshergill AT gmail.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Question about max size of a dbrpcparam
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:50:35 -0700

I will go ahead and do that.. for the time being; can you comment on this?

The block size is 512; so it seems to be putting 512 bytes on the socket at
a time. I'm wondering if that is the problem; since doing 512 bytes at a
time of a 40mb file takes a while. One thing to note is that during the 'big
for loop' thats in that tds_put_n function; the TDSSOCKET->STATE changes to
TDS_DEAD. Dont know why.

Thanks!