freetds - Re: [freetds] Invalid Cursor State By SELECT after INSERT

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Invalid Cursor State By SELECT after INSERT
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:49:04 -0400

John Mazza wrote:

> Here's the line that caught my attention:
>
> util.c:110:logic error: cannot change query state from IDLE to PENDING

That's OK. It's a note-to-self that the state-monitoring logic isn't
quite right. Not the source of your error.

> Should I send the full tdsdump.log?

Yes, or at least the last 1000 lines or so, enough that we can see the
data being inserted, the error being emitted, and anything that happens in
between. The part you included doesn't mention the error you're seeing.