freetds - [freetds] Microsoft SQL Server 2005 TDS Version?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Wei, Alice J." <ajwei AT indiana.edu>
  • To: "freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Microsoft SQL Server 2005 TDS Version?
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:18:12 -0400

Hi,

This sounds really stupid, but I am using Linux with PHP to connect to a MS
SQL Server 2005 machine. I wonder if anyone know what is the latest tds
version I should put in. The last one I checked is 2000 for a 8.0.
What is the current number we have to use now? I still connect to MSSQL even
though my PHP and FreeTDS have been installed.

Many thanks.

Alice
Alice Wei
MIS 2009