freetds - Re: [freetds] Status: 0.82 RELEASED

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Johnny C. Lam" <jlam AT pkgsrc.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Status: 0.82 RELEASED
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 09:37:48 -0400

James K. Lowden wrote:
FreeTDS 0.82 can now be found in better stores everywhere, not to mention
http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/freetds-stable.tgz.

Thanks for the release. I've updated the FreeTDS distributed with pkgsrc to 0.82. We no longer need to patch the sources to build with pkgsrc, so the only remaining issue we have is some minor problem with installing the documentation in a non-default directory:

# doc/Makefile ignores TARGET_DOCDIR for the files listed in
# nobase_data_DATA. Make the Makefiles think the documentation is
# in doc/freetds through symlinks and by overriding DOCDIR.

At some point, I will submit patches to fix this as well.

Cheers,

-- Johnny C. Lam