freetds - [freetds] Unable to open table - Error: [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'table_name'

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Harald Milz <arv_bua_mharald AT msn.com>
  • To: freetds <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Unable to open table - Error: [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'table_name'
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:27:44 +0000

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the quick answer!

Where exactly should I put the brackets??

My /etc/ODBC.ini looks like this:

[BSG]
Description = IP Tabelle
Driver = TDS
Server = 1.1.1.
Database = I_Address
Port = 1433
Trace = No

IP is obviously fantasy. I tried to enter [I_Address] but after that I wasn't
able to authenticate to the SQL Server.
I did not find a place to enter the brackets in OpenOffice.

Thank you!

Harald