freetds - Re: [freetds] freetds-0.83.dev.20080116

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freetds-0.83.dev.20080116
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:11:16 -0500

Dann Corbit wrote:
> I cannot build the DBLIB test programs.
>
> The handler functions got new type names: EHANDLEFUNC and MHANDLEFUNC

"New" as in? Revision 1.1 of sybdb.h used those names 6 years ago.

> Whereas the prototypes had the old names.
>
> There are a number of MACROS remapped, but they are not resolved.

I simply don't know what you're talking about. Did you want me to?

> I am planning on creating a special version of SELECT INTO that utilizes
> BCP, but I will have to revert to version 64, because version 83 is
> currently not functional for my needs.

Up to you. If I were in your shoes, I'd make it easier for someone follow
along in the hopes that he might fix what I considered broken.

I run the unit tests before every signficant commit. If they don't build
for you, I'd like to know why not.