freetds - [freetds] Bug tracking system for FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Sebastien FLAESCH <sf AT 4js.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Bug tracking system for FreeTDS
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:39:46 +0100

Dear all,

I could not find any bug tracking system on the web site...
I can't imagine a serious project without a bug tracking system.
This will get critical if we start to support FreeTDS with our product.

We are using bugzilla for years now, and we are very satisfied.
Any chance to have someone installing and configuring bugzilla?
(we can help if needed)

Maybe the 0.82 release could be the right time to set this up.

Thanks!
Seb