freetds - [freetds] Request for commercial support

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Federico Alves" <sales AT minixel.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Request for commercial support
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 01:23:51 -0500

Dear friends
This is the case:
I installed current version in a 64 Bit RHEL 5 machine, and it crashes after
60 seconds when using Asterisk and ODBC, under heavy load. I have no
expertise in house to do debugging and fixing. I want to hire somebody and
pay by results, I mean, when the driver does not crash. I now it is freetds
the culprit, because I replace the driver in odbc.ini with a commercial
driver and Asterisk works fine, "ceteris paribus". If somebody is interested
in the challenge, please contact me at: falves1 at hotmail. I believe that a
much more robust freetds will come out of this experience.