freetds - Re: [freetds] Example C Application

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Matthijs Langenberg" <mlangenberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Example C Application
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:26:42 +0100

I'm not dealing with any problems, but an example C app would certainly be
useful. At our company we are using Ruby on Rails and ActiveRecord to talk
to a MSSQL server through odbc/freeTDS. In order to improve the performance
of our services I want to rewrite some ruby code in C. So, I would love it
if someone could show me some example code.
- Matthijs