freetds - Re: [freetds] new features implemented in 0.64 which are not the part of freetds 0.60

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Praful Diwakarrao Raut" <praful.raut AT nihilent.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] new features implemented in 0.64 which are not the part of freetds 0.60
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:04:42 +0530

Hi all,

I just wanted to know the more advance feature provided in freetds 0.64
which are not the part of freetds 0.60.

I also want to know about connection pooling use in freetds 0.64 in
congestion with TDS 5.0.

Apart from that does freetds 0.64 provide any security features....

Please reply me soon.

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Praful Raut

-**************Nihilent***************

" *** All information contained in this communication is confidential,
proprietary, privileged and is intended for the addressees only. If you have
received this E-mail in error please notify mail administrator by telephone
on +91-20-39846100 or E-mail the sender by replying to this message, and then
delete this E-mail and other copies of it from your computer system. Any
unauthorized dissemination, publication, transfer or use of the contents of
this communication, with or without modifications is punishable under the
relevant law.

Nihilent has scanned this mail with current virus checking technologies.
However, Nihilent makes no representations or warranties to the effect that
this communication is virus-free.

Nihilent reserves the right to monitor all E-mail communications through its
Corporate Network. *** "