freetds - Re: [freetds] freeTDS sybase password encryption problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Parker, Thomas P" <thomas_p_parker AT fanniemae.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freeTDS sybase password encryption problem
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:30:49 -0400

Thank you for your research. Its good to know that it wasn't something I was
missing during the compiling phase.

Thomas P. Parker

AutoSys Job Scheduling
Senior Engineer
Phone: 301-418-7826
Pager: 1-800-SKY-FNMA

The electronic mail message you have received and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s)’s attention. Do
not divulge, copy, forward, or use the contents, attachments, or information
without permission of Fannie Mae. Information contained in this message is
provided solely for the purpose stated in the message or its attachment(s)
and must not be disclosed to any third party or used for any other purpose
without consent of Fannie Mae. If you have received this message and/or any
files transmitted with it in error, please delete them from your system,
destroy any hard copies of them, and contact the sender.