freetds - Re: [freetds] freetds-0.64: configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Leland Flox" <Leland.Flox AT safeguardproperties.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Leland Flox <Leland.Flox AT safeguardproperties.com>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freetds-0.64: configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:56:04 -0400

Stephan,

Thank you for your help. It appears not all of the SUNW developer packages
are installed. I cannot find the assembler (ie. /usr/ccs/bin/as) loaded on
the system.

BTW, is it possible to configure Unix ODBC to communicate with a SQL Server
database without installing drivers such as FreeTDS?

-- Leland