freetds - [freetds] freetds-0.65 configure error, while ./configure --host=arm-linux

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "蒋志峰" <eejiang AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] freetds-0.65 configure error, while ./configure --host=arm-linux
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:38:28 +0800

I have read the before maillist about the same question, but i still could
not deal the problem.
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/freetds/2007q1/021088.html
in the mentioned maillist, solution was given to copy new macro code from
m4/ac_tds_func_which_getpwuid_r.m4 to acinclude.m4(does it mean just add the
macro code to the end of acinclude.m4??), and then try to use autoconf and
other tools, I tried but faild. I just do not know how to. Can anyone help
me?

Another question: how to deal with lots of .m4 files the m4 catalog in
freetds-0.65.dev.20070704?