freetds - Re: [freetds] freeTDS Connection Pool - any updates

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: s.craig AT andronics.com, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freeTDS Connection Pool - any updates
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:47:52 -0400

Shaun Craig wrote:

> Has there been any new work done on the connection pool since 0.63 if so
>
> should we upgrade to the latest stable version?

The answer to your question is carefully documented in the ChangeLog files
and the CVS logs. Whenever a file is changed, its name is mentioned in
the ChangeLog, along with a note about what was done. CVS will give a
clearer per-file timeline.

To my recollection, no, not much has changed.

If you find something in the logs that isn't clear, just ask. :-)

We're beginning to think about the next release. It may be a few months.
As the logs show, a lot has happened since 0.63, so you may have an
upgrade in your future in any case.