freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS and upgrading PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mike Palmer" <mhpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS and upgrading PHP
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 10:33:42 +0800

Hi,

Our website uses FreeTDS to connect to a MSSQL db. Our PHP build is old (
5.1.5) and represents a security vulnerability. IT wants to confirm whether
or not upgrading to PHP 5.2.1 would have any negative effect on FreeTDS. So,
my question is: is there anyone out there running FreeTDS with PHP 5.2.1?
Did you run into any issues? Any change in performance?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Michael