freetds - Re: [freetds] Connection timeout problem on HP-UX

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Duncan Berriman" <duncan AT dcl.co.uk>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Connection timeout problem on HP-UX
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:07:15 +0100

Hi,

I had a similar problem, seems it's a bug that has been fixed. See reply
below.

Duncan

Sorry, it's a bug. I should document it somewhere.

The good news is it's fixed as of a few months ago, so we believe. The
bad news is it's not released; you have to use a recent snapshot.

Timeout handling was quite a jumble. If you're curious, see my
announcment
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/freetds/2007q1/021030.html.

HTH.