freetds - Re: [freetds] Some help...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "GUESDON, Michel" <Michel.GUESDON AT carrier.utc.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Some help...
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:46:25 -0500

I tried both solutions.
It doesn't work still after the installation of GNU libiconv.

Then I installed with libiconv disabled.

The bsqldb utility now works, but when I install the DBD::Sybase Perl
module, I still get:

# perl test.pl
Assertion failed: ret == 0, file iconv.c, line 352
Resources lost(coredump)

Any idea?

Michel.