freetds - [freetds] Invalid cursor state with FreeTDS and MSSQL

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Julien Etter" <julien.etter AT ipoints.co.uk>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Invalid cursor state with FreeTDS and MSSQL
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:09:08 -0000

Hello,
I have plenty of queries running fine using php/freetds/iodbc and mssql2000.
But I have no idea why, some queries, extremely simple quesries will return:
Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [FreeTDS][SQL
Server]Invalid cursor state, SQL state 24000 in SQLExecDirect.
When doing the odbc_exec, this message will be generated and no further
action can be done till the next odbc_exec.
Has anyone had this problem?
Thank you for you help,
julien

  • [freetds] Invalid cursor state with FreeTDS and MSSQL, Julien Etter, 11/13/2006