freetds - Re: [freetds] dbresults() behavior different between RH7.3 and CentOS4

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "David Chang" <dchang AT fsautomation.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] dbresults() behavior different between RH7.3 and CentOS4
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:22:09 -0700

James,

Thanks for the update. At least the behavior is the same as Microsoft DB-Library now. That's the best one can hope for.

In terms of the TDS protocol, I found out that my freetds.conf file is set to 8.0. Do you think if I change it to 4.2 that results processing would be any different? My alternative is to send each stored procedure in its own dbsqlexec() which would be much much slower.

DC

----- Original Message ----- From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>