freetds - Re: [freetds] Long column names and PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Frank M. Kromann" <frank AT kromann.info>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Long column names and PHP
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:10:54 -0700

Hi James,

> I'll take a look at making the TDS version available in phpinfo(), and
if
> possible I can create a function that will return the version used by a
> specific connection?

As far as I can see I can test this with TDSXX defines that are defined in
config.h. This file is not included currently when the PHP extension is
compiled and I might have a problem incluing this file as many other files
in the include path has that name. Only sqldb.h and sqlfront.h are
included.

Is there any other way to get this information?

- Frank

  • Re: [freetds] Long column names and PHP, Frank M. Kromann, 10/01/2006